Restortech is a cleaning and restoration business that specializes in packing, moving, cleaning and short-term warehouse storage of household goods for customers who have experienced fire or water damage to their homes. We are seeking a person to assist with all services the company provides including emergency response and cleaning up after these disasters along with moving furniture and packed boxes and inventory control of goods stored in the warehouse.
If you have a good work ethic, are dependable, enjoy providing great service to customers who need our services, and have a desire to learn new skills you might be the right person for this job.
- Experience preferred but willing to train the right person
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Physically able to lift and carry furniture
- Ability to pass a criminal background screening
- Provide work-related references (direct supervisors, managers)
- Paid holidays, personal and sick leave
- BC/BS Health, dental, and life insurance
- The ability for overtime pay
- A stable, supportive, and encouraging work environment with growth potential