Have you recently had water damage to your home? Or have you seen or smelled evidence of mold in your space? If you suspect you might have mold, it’s important to call in the professionals fast! If you don’t, it could continue to grow in hidden spaces throughout your home wherever it has access to a food source and water.
The idea of having mold in your home is enough to make you freak out. You might be asking yourself:
- Will I have to move out until the mold is gone?
- Is mold removal and remediation covered by my insurance?
- How do I know I can trust a mold remediation company?
If you think you might have mold in your home or commercial building, RestorTech, Inc. can help identify its presence and its source. Then we’ll work with an environmental firm to eliminate it for good.
Contact RestorTech, Inc. for mold remediation in Great Falls, VA today!
RestorTech Serving Great Falls for 30+ Years
It’s good that homeowners and building managers don’t run into mold issues too often. But with the unfamiliar often comes confusion and uncertainty. If you think you might have mold, you might not know what to do next. You need an experienced, trusted advisor to help.
RestorTech is here to help. We are a family-owned business that offers local service. And we’re happy to come out to perform a free inspection and consultation often on the same day. We’ll work quickly to help you get a mold remediation plan approved and eliminate any mold before it has time to get worse.
Certified Mold Remediation in Great Falls, VA
When it comes to mold remediation, you can count on RestorTech to guide you along the way. We’ll answer all your questions and work as a liaison when you need us. Call us and take advantage of our easy 4-step process to eliminate mold from your space.
1. Call RestorTech. We’ll come out and perform an inspection at no cost to you. We’ll help identify the cause of the mold so you can discuss it with your insurance company and find out if you’re covered.
2. Hire an Environmental Firm. An indoor environmentalist will have to confirm the cause of the mold and write up a remediation protocol that describes the steps RestorTech needs to take to remove the mold.
3. Get a Quote. Once we receive the mold remediation protocol, we can more accurately estimate the cost of the remediation. We’ll provide a detailed quote so you know exactly what you’re paying for and the terms.
4. RestorTech Completes the Remediation. After we perform the mold remediation, the environmentalist will return to test the surfaces and air to see if it was successful. Our goal is to pass the first test.
Trusted Mold Remediation Specialists in Great Falls, VA
Many homeowners and business managers panic when they find evidence of mold. We’re here to help. The professionals at RestorTech won’t just remove the mold. We’ll help you find peace of mind again. Our team is always polite, courteous, and respectful. We aren’t going anywhere until you’re happy with the results of your mold remediation.
“I was impressed with the caring, knowledge, and flexibility that were reflected. This was not a rush operation but one executed with experience and patience. Given the scope of work, the staff, including scheduling visits, did it with the utmost care and skill. Frankly, my confidence in the human spirit was restored as much as my basement was restored.”
“The gents that came to my house were so professional. They were punctual, respectful, and did a great job. They were really thorough and you'd never know we had water damage down there. Highly recommend.”
Contact RestorTech for Mold Remediation in Great Falls, VA
If you’ve had recent water damage or you’ve found evidence of mold in your home, it’s time to call RestorTech now! We’re ready to address your mold threat and eliminate it. Don’t wait another minute! And don’t let the problem get worse because you’re not sure what to do next. RestorTech can help you from start to finish.
Call us at (703) 204-0401 or submit a request online. Let us get started on your mold remediation project today!