If you’ve recently experienced water damage at your home or building, it might be time to contact the mold remediation professionals. Even after all the cleanup and repairs, the threat of mold growth can remain. Mold growth often goes unnoticed in walls and other hidden areas. If you suspect that mold might have invaded your Reston property, call RestorTech today.
Homeowners and building managers often don’t even want to talk about mold. You might be tempted to ignore it and hope it’s not there or that it goes away on its own. You’re probably wondering:
- Will we have to leave our building or home during the mold remediation process?
- Can I trust a mold remediation company to remove the threat of mold?
- Will my insurance company pay for mold testing and remediation?
If you think you might have mold in your building, let RestorTech, Inc. find the source and help to eliminate it.
Call RestorTech, Inc. now at (703) 204-0401 for mold remediation in Reston, VA!
RestorTech, Inc. Serving Reston, VA for 30+ Years
Many people are intimidated by mold because they don’t understand the process of how to deal with it. RestorTech, Inc. helps make the mold remediation process as painless as possible. Our family-owned business has offered free inspections on mold remediation and guided customers through the process for over 30 years.
There’s no time to waste when it comes to mold. We arrive in hours, not days, to help you find evidence of mold. If we find a threat, we offer guidance on how to deal with it. We then refer you to an environmental firm. Once your mold remediation plan is approved by an environmentalist, we move fast to resolve your problem before it gets worse!
Trusted Mold Remediation in Reston, VA
You have likely never dealt with mold remediation. That’s why we offer to help as much as possible and guide you through the process. Many homeowners and building owners panic at the thought of mold. But together, mold doesn’t stand a chance. Here’s our simple, four-step process to deal with mold:
1. Call RestorTech, Inc.. We come out for a free inspection and consultation. We’ll find the source of the mold and offer suggestions on discussing it with your insurance company.
2. Hire an Environmental Firm. An indoor environmentalist confirms the source of the mold and creates a remediation protocol, which details the steps needed to eliminate the mold.
3. Get a Quote. After we receive the protocol from the environmentalist, we can provide a more accurate estimate for the cost of remediation.
4. Complete the Remediation. We strictly adhere to ANSI/IICRC S520 guidelines when performing your mold remediation. Your environmentalist returns to perform tests and determines if the remediation was successful.
Mold Remediation Experts in Reston, VA
The professionals at RestorTech, Inc. don’t just want to eliminate your mold problem. We want to restore your peace of mind during this often stressful project. We’re here for you until you’re satisfied with the results.
“When you experience an emergency disaster in your home, having trusted, experienced and skilled professionals to get you through it is of great comfort. I liked that RestorTech, Inc. assigns a rep to you who shows up on day 1 and can be an advisor on dealings with your insurance company and your repair contractors. I highly recommend RestorTech, Inc..”
“The gents that came to my house were so professional. They were punctual, respectful, and did a great job. They were really thorough and you'd never know we had water damage down there. Highly recommend.”
Quote for Mold Remediation in Reston, VA
Have you recently had water damage in your building? Do you think you might have a mold problem? Don’t put off your mold inspection any longer! If there is mold present, don’t let the problem get worse. Let RestorTech, Inc. guide you through the process until you’re satisfied with the results.
Call us at (703) 204-0401 to book a mold remediation inspection and consultation today!
You might be interested in this content: Mold Remediation | Water Damage | Contents Restoration | Frequently Asked Questions | Testimonials