Water damage can be a serious problem for owners of homes and businesses. Whether it’s bad weather, a natural disaster, or as simple as leaky pipes, water often goes unnoticed until it becomes a big problem. Before you know it, moisture has fully saturated the building materials and mold starts to appear. Then it spreads. Fast.
If you have mold in your space, you’re probably asking yourself questions like these:
- What kind of mold does my building have and is it dangerous?
- Will my insurance company pay to eliminate mold from my home?
- How do I find a mold remediation company I can trust?
If you see mold in your space or you have hidden water damage, RestorTech can help you find the source of mold (if it’s there). We will also work with an environmental firm to eliminate it from your building.
Call RestorTech at (703) 204-0401 now for mold remediation in Vienna, VA!
RestorTech Serving Vienna for Over 30 Years
Most home and business owners are not mold experts. That’s why they often panic when they see it. You’ve probably heard some horror stories about owners or tenants who had to relocate for weeks or longer until the mold remediation project was complete. If you call RestorTech in time, we might be able to keep that from happening.
For you to get back to normal quickly, you need to address your mold problem fast. Let RestorTech come out for a free consultation. We often visit on the same day you call. After your mold remediation plan is approved, we get to work on mold removal and remediation quickly before it gets any worse!Contact Us
Complete Mold Remediation Services in Vienna, VA
If you’re like most homeowners, you’ve probably never had to contact a mold remediation company or an environmental firm. Over the past 30+ years, we’ve refined an easy four-step process for homeowners to eliminate mold from their homes:
1. Call RestorTech. We’ll inspect your building for free. We’ll help to identify the cause of the mold and help you work with your insurance company. We’ll also make recommendations on the mold remediation process to give you an idea of what will be involved.
2. Choose an Indoor Environmentalist. An environmental firm must confirm the cause of the mold and write up a remediation protocol. This document describes the steps required to remove the mold. Don’t know an indoor environmentalist? We have a few to recommend!
3. Get a Quote. Once we receive the remediation protocol, we can better estimate the cost and scope of the mold remediation project. We’re IICRC-certified and we will stick to the guidelines outlined in the ANSI/IICRC S520 Standard.
4. Complete the Remediation. When we’re done with the remediation, the environmentalist will return to test the surfaces and air to see if it was successful. Of course, we try our best to get clearance on the first test.
Mold Remediation Experts in Vienna, VA
Finding mold in your home or business is shocking for many owners. RestorTech wants to do more than simply remove the mold. We want to restore your peace of mind. We’ll provide polite, courteous, service throughout your project. We’ll stay with you until you’re satisfied with the results.
Here’s what some customers had to say about RestorTech:
“When you experience an emergency disaster in your home, having trusted, experienced and skilled professionals to get you through it is of great comfort. I liked that RestorTech assigns a rep to you who shows up on day 1 and can be an advisor on dealings with your insurance company and your repair contractors. I highly recommend RestorTech.”
“The gents that came to my house were so professional. They were punctual, respectful, and did a great job. They were really thorough and you'd never know we had water damage down there. Highly recommend.”
Call RestorTech for Mold Remediation in Vienna, VA
If you’ve experienced water damage at your home or business, give RestorTech a call. Whether you’ve found evidence of mold in your building or not, you need to act fast! RestorTech will find mold if it is present, where it’s coming from, and help eliminate it. Let us guide you through the entire mold remediation process from start to finish.
Call (703) 204-0401 now or submit a request using our online form!